The Foundation stone of company, Gautam Plywood Industries (p) Ltd.
was laid in the year 1995. The company has shown great results under the guiding light of veteran professionals and other experienced team members. Our factory equipped with latest machinery, is located in Distt. Rohtak (Haryana) and is staffed with a team of qualified and wise technicians. Due to quality, our material is well known between Architects, Interior Decorators, Engineers and Contractors. All leading architects specified our material in their projects.
Over the years, we have made relevant change in the infrastructure to present a premium grade Plywood and Block Board. We are sprawling over a large area and we have compartmentalized our infrastructure into various units that include :
- R&D Unit
- Ultra-modern Manufacturing Unit
- Packaging Unit
Team Support :
- We procure raw material i.e. timber, core, veneers, chemicals etc. from the best sources.
- We follow a very rigid Quality Control System at every stage of production.
- Quality of our products not only confirms to the standards prescribed by Bureau of Indian Standards (ISI) but even exceed them by miles.
We consider our experienced team members the backbone of the organization as they work with full honesty and dedication. They work round the clock to bring forth an experts approved product basket containing Plywood and Block Boards . We have responsible team members that include :
Why Prefer Us?
- Production Manager
- Skilled Workers
- Quality Controller
- Sales Executives
- Marketing Heads
- Warehouse Experts
- Packaging Experts
We have established as one of the most prominent names in this domain owing to several factors that benefit the customers and in turn improve our performance. The factors are :
- Wide range of Plywood , Blockboard & Decorative Plywoods
- experienced staff
- Reagnable prices, better services & stand on commitment
- Waterproof storage unit
- Stringent check on production process
- Ethical business practices
- Transparent business deals
- Wide distribution networks